2019 NYSC Batch ‘C’ Stream II Online Registration Guide and Requirements [UPDATED]: This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from 8th November to 24 November 2019 to enable them register for the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream II mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during 2019 NYSC Batch ‘C’ Online Registration:
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
A member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
4. A member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
5. Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
a. West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
or, General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
or, NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent or, NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent or, High School Diploma or it’s equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
b. Certificates are not qualified to register.
c. Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
d. International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
i. Personal Data.
ii. Visa to the country of study.
iii. Date of the first departure to the country of study and
iv. Date of arrival in Nigeria.
e. Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
f. It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into the English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
g. All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
6. Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment. Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
7. Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
8. Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
9. All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
10. All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
11. Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
12. Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
i. Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
ii. Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
iii. Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
13. On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
14. Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make a payment).
15. PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
16. All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
17. Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
18. The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
19. Prospective Corps Members with a serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
20. Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
o North Central – 08092142614
o North East – 08102790538
o North West – 08092142661
o South East – 09038034460
o South West – 07019190810
o South South – 08083201956
21. All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
22. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Best of Luck!
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us