9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021- How to Apply: The management of 9mobile (formerly Etisalat Nigeria) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions listed below.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Manager – Regional Sales (Kaduna) at 9mobile Nigeria
Job Title: Manager – Regional Sales
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- Implement the regional sales strategy and ensure the achievement of targets and service levels.
- Monitor and analyse key trends in the Sales segment and identify potential market opportunities.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the unit.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage relationship within the industry to generate and expand business opportunities for EMTS.
- Oversee all daily sales and service activities.
- Develop commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Head, Channel Strategy & performance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EMTS products and solutions and interpret customer needs to facilitate new value propositions tailored to meet the specific needs.
- Document and discuss sector-specific value propositions to the Head, Regional Sales for review.
- Identify and manage key accounts within the sale segment
- Propose/initiate specific sales campaigns aligned with business standards and guidelines.
- Identify and implement specific action plans to enable the timely realization of sales plans.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed-upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Regional Sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Regional Sales
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate / professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years of work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us