AAU Certificate in Practical Training in Office Technology- Applicate are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a six- months Certificate in Practical Training in Office Technology of Ambrose Alli University, Consultancy Services, Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma, Edo State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a six- months Certificate in Practical Training in Office Technology of Ambrose Alli University, Consultancy Services, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State.
The resources persons are drawn from the Department of Business Education specializes in Office Technology. Management Education, Typewriting and Office Word Computer Processing are part of the Department area of speciality.
AAU Certificate in Practical Training in Office Technology Courses.
Training/Courses to be offered included the following:
1. Office Word Processing;
2. Office form Design and Development;
3. Office Excel;
4. Office Power Point Presentation;
5. Office Practice ICT filing and Office e-mail mailing;
6. Desktop Publishing
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
AAU Certificate in Practical Training in Office Technology Admission Requirements, Duration & Charges.
A candidate must possess at least three credits passes in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), or NECO or NABTED or Teachers’ Grade II or its equivalent certificate recognized by Ambrose Alli University. Candidates without Mathematics may be considered. Also to be considered are matured candidates who have several years of working experience.
DURATION OF STUDY: The during of training shall be a period of six months. After which a Certificate in Office Technology shall be issued to successful candidates.
1. Application form – N5,000.00
2. Tuition and Certification – N50,000.00
Total = N55,000.00
How to Apply for AAU Certificate in Practical Training in Office Technology Admission Form.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only with a bank teller into AAU Consults Ltd Account with the following bank details:
AAU Consult Ltd
Account No: 1013879579
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION: On payment for the Application form at the Bank, candidates are advised to proceed to AAU Consults Office, Faculty of Environment Studies, Ambrose Alli University with the Bank Teller for collection of forms.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: The closing date for collection and submission of application forms is January, 31st 2020.
AAU Portal: www.aauekpoma.edu.ng | Ambrose Alli University
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us