Abia State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into its regular undergraduate for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Supplementary Admission Forms are available on-line, from Wednesday, 3rdOctober, 2018.
Interested candidates are requested to log on to the ABSU Portal: (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice. Then proceed to any of the under-listed banks for a pin code for Abia State University Supplementary Form:
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), click on applicant and fill the Form and print as evidence of application for Supplementary Admission.
The portal for the registration of Supplementary Admission would close on 9th October, 2018.
Please be properly guided.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us