ABU Direct Entry Form 2020 – Ahmadu Bello University, ABU post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the basic requirement for ABU Direct Entry Screening Form below.
This is to inform all Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2020/2021 session and that they are required to register online for the Direct Entry (DE) from Monday 12 October to Saturday 14 November 2020.
Candidates Eligible for ABU Direct Entry Screening: Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and who made ABU their FIRST CHOICE.
NOTE: DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Recommended ABU Links:
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- List of courses offered in ABU
- ABU Cut Off Marks
- ABU School Fees
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
The Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
How to Apply for ABU Direct Entry Form 2020.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Any Direct Entry candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
- Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment and/or screening.
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895
If you have any question ABU Direct Entry Form 2020, let talk about in the comment section below.
Official website of ABU is : www.abu.edu.ng | Ahmadu Bello University : ABU
The Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us