ABU Post UTME Form 2020 – Ahmadu Bello University, ABU post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the basic requirement for ABU post UTME form below.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2020/2021 session and who made the institution their First Choice that they are required to register online for the post utme screening from Monday 12 October to Saturday 14 November 2020.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
- Candidates who didn’t choose Ahmadu Bello University as first should apply for a change of institution.
The Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
Recommended ABU Links:
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- ABU Direct Entry Application Form
- List of courses offered in ABU
- ABU Cut Off Marks
- ABU School Fees
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form 2020.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
APPLICATION DATE: THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895
If you have any question ABU Post UTME Screening Form 2020, let talk about in the comment section below.
Official website of ABU is : www.abu.edu.ng | Ahmadu Bello University : ABU
The Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck..
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us