Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 for Entrepreneurs- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business? Is your business innovative? Do you need the grant to expand your business? What about some expert training to help grow your business? If you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 is for you.
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa was the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative.
The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
The “W” is not a product, rather it is a blend of existing banking products and services bundled to effectively meet the present-day financial and lifestyle needs of women in identified sub-segments, as well as provide them with complete and rewarding banking experience. The W, based on peculiarities and lifestyle classification, is segmented into the following;
- Young Professional
- W and Family
- W in business
- MHSS – Maternal Health Service Support
This year, the program is being extended to 6 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence.
These countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Congo hence the tag name “Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa.
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Eligibility.
- A woman who owns and runs her business
- Business innovative
- Need a grant to expand your business
- Need some expert training to help grow your business
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Benefits.
A. The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 will provide up to N9 million financial grant and a unique capacity building program aimed at empowering women entrepreneurs.
B. The programme is designed as a 3-month period incorporating pitching sessions and 8 weeks of mini-MBA training in collaboration with the IFC.
C. Interested persons from Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia and Rwanda as well as with extension to Sierra Leone, Gambia, & Congo who meet the criteria are required to fill an online application. The five hundred candidates
selected from this pool will then send in a sixty seconds video pitch which will be screened by a credible panel of business experts to select fifty finalists.
D. As part of the graduation requirements, the fifty finalists will pitch their businesses, infusing learnings from the mini-MBA and will stand an opportunity to win financial grants up to N5 million.
How to Apply
Stage1: Fill out the online application via https://www.womenpreneur.ng/#register.
- Fill out your personal and business details correctly
- Fill out a brief description of your business.
- Complete your registration and await the invitation to upload your video(only successful applicants will be invited to upload their videos)
- Application closes August 14, 2020
Stage2: Your business in 60 seconds. Tell us about your business in 60 seconds. Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business using a video camera or a phone. Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.
Stage3: You may be one of the top 50 applicants to be invited to the mini MBA from the International Finance Corporation.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 012712005-7, 07003000000APPLY HERE
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us