Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) Admission Form for 2019/2020 Announced-Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About Achievers University
According to Wikipedia Achievers University is in Owo, Ondo State Nigeria
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
The university is a private-sector initiative, established in 2007 and accredited by the National Universities Commission. It is located on land in the Idasen community of Owo, consisting of Ulale 1, Ulale 11, Ulema, Ijegunma, Isijogun and Amurin Elegba (formerly Amurin, Ogain)
The university sprang from the Achievers Group of Education and Training Organization, located in Ibadan Oyo State of Nigeria owned and run by Mr Bode Ayorinde and other educationalists. The university commenced academic activities during the 2007/2008 academic session.
In the Nigerian National University Commission annual university rankings for 2013, it was rated 53rd.
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Courses.
Candidates can process admission by:
AU-FAP offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- (B.Sc.) Accounting
- (B.Sc.) Business Administration
- (B.Sc.) Criminology and Security Studies
- (B.Sc.) Political Science
- (B.Sc.) Computer Science and Information Technology
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
How to Apply for Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) Admission Form for 2019/2020
The programmes are designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.
Application forms can be obtained from:
- The University Registry
- By click on the “Download Form” button below at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
Please click button below to download the AU-FAP admission form.DOWNLOAD FORM
For further information contact any of the numbers below.
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us