Admiralty University of Nigeria School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session-The management of the Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN), Delta State, has released the school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session. You may want to Apply for Admiralty University of Nigeria Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
We understand that undertaking Higher Education is a major financial decision, which is why we have a range of discounts and scholarships available. The University is delighted to welcome outstanding students to our courses. Scholarships and discounts available include:
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Hellenic Education Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarships (For returning students only)
- Full Payment Discount (5% off the full payment)
- Multiple siblings (5% off on each student)
ADUN provides loans up to the full cost of study per student available to ALL student, parents and guardians through the Nigerian Navy Microfinance Bank. Loans are accessible to each academic session. A low-interest rate of 3% has been specially reserved for the study loans at ADUN this academic session.
You May want Check: Admiralty University of Nigeria Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
ATTENTION MOBILE USERS: kindly Scroll to the side or activate desktop to view all the contents in the table below:
Annual Tuition Fees and Other Costs for the academic year 2020/21, as well as those for Accommodation and Feeding (meals) options and, are as follows:
|1ST SEMESTER||2ND SEMESTER||ANNUAL TOTAL|
|Matriculation Gown (Rental)||10,000||–||–|
|E-Books & Technology||10,000||–||–|
|TOTAL OTHER CHARGES||100,000||–||–|
|TOTAL TUITION FEES/OTHER CHARGES||380,000||280,000||660,000|
|4 Beds in an en-suite room||90,000||90,000||180,000|
- Substantial Scholarships on the Tuition Fees are available to qualifying students
- A payment plan is available with a minimum payment of 50% and the balance split over 3 equal monthly payments. Full cost must be paid by the end of each semester a payment plan is made.
- The total does not include a Laboratory Fee of 30,000 that must be paid by each student in the Science Degrees
- All payments must be made to the following designated ADUN Fees Collection Account.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829