Adamawa State University (ADSU) graduation list for 2009/2010 to 2017/2018 academic session has been published. The Adamawa State University (ADSU) find attached updated list of graduated students 2009/2010 to 2017/2018 Academic Sessions below.
ABOUT Adamawa State University (ADSU)
Since 2002 when Adamawa State University, Mubi was established, the Institution has been striving to meet the stated goal of providing “Education for Development”. However, the University is concerned with its commitment to the immediate environment, mindful of our position as a tertiary Institution of learning with universal responsibilities. We are therefore working towards establishing a world-class University that addresses our local problems within the context of intellectualism that is broad-based and international in outlook.
Title Caption – Adamawa State University (ADSU): Towards ensuring rapid development and transformation of the State.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Background – Adamawa State with a population of about 2.5 million, has a land area of 42,159 sq. km located within the Savannah belt of Northern Nigeria. The State has enormous agricultural potentials including livestock and fisheries.
Location of University – Adamawa State University is located in Mubi, the headquarters of the North Senatorial District of the State, which was once a constituent of the German Territory of Northern Cameroun. Mubi town was the provincial capital of the erstwhile sardauna province. The town is situated at the foot of the Mansara Mountains separating Nigeria from the Republic of Cameroun. The town has pleasant weather and scenic horizons. There is a rich traditional culture of the local peoples, with a paramount first class traditional ruler, the Emir of Mubi.
All graduated students are therefore advised to cross-check the list and forward complaint if any to the Exams and Records officer.
Please note, the updated list supersedes the earlier one released on 17th March 2020.
How to Download the ADSU Graduation List for 2009/2010 to 2017/2018.
Click to downloadVIEW LIST 1 VIEW LIST 2 VIEW LIST 3 VIEW PG LIST
1. Please find below the list of some graduated students from 2009/2010 to 2017/2018 Academic Session whose names appear as only initials or abbreviation.
2. All graduated students below are advised to forward their names in full through this GSM Number 07038769460before 11th May 2020.
3. Consequently, all names on certificates must appear in full as the abbreviation of any kind on the certificate is not allowed.
4. Please note that failure to submit your full names as requested, the certificates will not be processed.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us