Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) 2020 cohort 3 for African Entrepreneurs (Fully-funded): Seeking for an opportunity to expand of you are you an early-stage young social entrepreneur looking to unlock your potential, grow your venture and create more impact in your community? The Africa YES 2020 cohort 3 program (starting August 2020) applications are here.
ABOUT THE AFRICA YES PROGRAM
The Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program is a 6-month funded intensive entrepreneurship, leadership and business training that provides early-stage social entrepreneurs of under the age of 30 years, with the resources they need to discover opportunities, unlock their potential and create an impact in their local communities.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
The program seeks to identify, inspire and empower 30 young social entrepreneurs to recognize opportunities, explore innovative approaches, mobilize resources, manage risks, and build viable social enterprises. The program will also invest a minimum total of $15000 in grant funding to top fellows during the program.
The deadline for this year Africa Yes Program is on the 31st May 2020.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- LEADERSHIP AND BUSINESS ACUMEN SKILLS: Our hands-on training sessions delivered by experienced facilitators are tailored to help you become a great entrepreneurial leader equipped with skills that are vital in helping your venture grow
- BUILD & GROW YOUR VENTURE: Our practical and real-world sessions by entrepreneurs and facilitators mean you get to apply what you are learning each week to your venture while getting feedback to help you grow and your venture grow.
- ACCESS FUNDING UP TO 15000 USD: During the 6-months program, at least 3 fellows will be selected to receive a minimum of 15,000 USD in total grants, which is zero-equity funding. Entrepreneurs will also be connected to other funding opportunities available.
- ACCESS NETWORKS, MENTORS & OPPORTUNITIES: As part of the program, you will connect deeper with other social entrepreneurs, mentors and other entrepreneurship ecosystem players, including exclusive opportunities and workshops
- ACCESS 3 MONTHS CO-WORKING SPACE: Participants for the program will enjoy a 3-month membership that will give them full access to work from the YES co-working space so as to grow their ventures. Teams can enjoy this during the program.
- BESPOKE STARTUP SERVICES: Entrepreneurs will have access to startup services such as accounting, legal, sales, talent at a subsidized rate as being part of the program. Teams to also receive follow up investment.
Duration of Award: 6 months
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
Advice It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us