Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session: This is to inform the general public that applications into Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, Biomedical Engineering Technology Programme for the 2020/2021 is now online.
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, Biomedical Engineering Technology Requirements.
This is a two (2) year Course. Applicants wishing to apply must have senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent, WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEC) with passes at credit level in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language at not more than two sittings. Also, credit or ordinary pass in any of the following subjects will be an advantage. Woodwork, metal worksheet, Auto Mechanics, Basic Electronics, Basic Electricity and Technical Drawing.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
This is a one (1) year course.
Candidates with the following qualification are eligible for admission.
a) Candidates who have passed WASC/SSCE in Science subjects with credit passes.
b) Intermediate Secondary School with Trade Test Grade (II) Certificate and evidence of Secondary Education in the Science.
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, Biomedical Engineering Technology Admission Form.
- Log in to www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your chosen LogIn ID and PASSWORD as you will need them to log back into the portal)
- Click CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE (Make sure you read the program guideline and know the requirements of your proposed program before applying)
- From the list of currently open programmes, choose by Clicking APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PayViaREMITA and follow the online guide. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank Branch, print your Transaction-slip or copy the RRR Number and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Click on MY FORMS from your profile menu and select SUBMIT APPLICATION on the right
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit-form details, then Finally Submit
READ ALSO: Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Application Form is Out for 2020/2021 Session
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com (WhatsApp:+2348071455223)
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session will close on the 31st May 2020.CLICK HERE TO START APPLICATION
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us