Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Application Form is Out for 2020/2021 Session: This is to inform the general public that applications into Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Programme for the 2020/2021 is now online.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, School of Medical Laboratory Sciences is a Thirty-Six (36) Months or 3 years Course Leading to the award of Special Fellowship of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (FMLSCN).
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Requirements.
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS* (Application forms cost N6,200) All our applications are Online
- An Associate of Member Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN) plus a minimum of one (1) year post qualification experience.
- Have an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Have Current practising license of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form.
- Log into www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your chosen LogIn ID and PASSWORD as you will need them to log back into the portal)
- Click CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE (Make sure you read the program guideline and know the requirements of your proposed program before applying)
- From the list of currently open programmes, choose by Clicking APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PayViaREMITA and follow the online guide. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank Branch, print your Transaction-slip or copy the RRR Number and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Click on MY FORMS from your profile menu and select SUBMIT APPLICATION on the right
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit-form details, then Finally Submit
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
Registration Deadline: 31st May, 2020.CLICK HERE TO START APPLICATION
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us