The Eindhoven University of Technology is currently accepting applications for the Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program to excellent students willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to integrate education and research to enable their students and scientists to become thought leaders and to design and achieve the unimaginable.
Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: International except Dutch nationality
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship consists of an exemption from tuition fees (to the value of € 15,000) and a contribution to accommodation costs of € 5,000 for each year of the two-year Master’s program (a total of € 10,000 for the two-year Master’s program). The first year of the accommodation costs is paid from the Holland Scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be International students
- Be very talented, excellent students who have obtained a cumulative GPA of more than 80% of the scale maximum in their bachelor study at an internationally renowned university
- Be Fluent in English Language and Have great communication skills
- Submit a complete application to the TU/e Master’s program of your choice.
- Only complete applications, including the online application and all application documents, that arrive before February 1 will be eligible to enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and Holland Scholarships (HS).
- If you are admitted to a TU/e Master’s program AND you have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 80% or higher from an internationally renowned university, you will enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and HS scholarships.
- You cannot apply directly to the ALSP or HS scholarships. You must first apply for a TU/e Master’s program (Check Official Page)
Write to [email protected] for application guide
Visit The Official Website For More Information