Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021.
American University of Nigeria Postgraduate Courses.
School of Business & Entrepreneurship
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at AUN is designed as a bridge program for graduates whose first degree is a non-business related major.
- Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a professional business degree designed exclusively for aspiring business executives who desire to advance their career opportunity and expertise.
- Business Administration (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration program is designed to provide graduates with the requisite training in business administration.
- Business Administration (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration program prepares graduates for success both in the global business environment and academia.
School of Information Technology & Computing
- Computer Science (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science program is designed to provide computer science graduates opportunities to expand and advance their knowledge base on foundational and applied topics in computing.
- Information Systems (M.Sc.)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems program is designed to prepare students for the contemporary sophisticated and competitive digital world.
- Master of Information and Communication Science
The Master of Information & Communication Science (MICS) program is a terminal professional degree in the information and communication area of specialization.
- Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies
The Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies (MTWT) program is a terminal professional degree in the telecommunication and wireless technologies field.
- Computer Science (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science program is designed for students who have a particular interest in advancing either an academic or industrial career in computer science.
- Information Systems (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Information Systems program prepares students for a grounded understanding of the theory and application of information technology in the core areas of computer science, management information systems, and interdisciplinary informatics.
AUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
The Office of Graduate Admissions determines if an applicant meets the minimum university standards.
A successful applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with an average grade point average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 maximum CGPA (or Second Class Lower Division)
In addition to meeting all of the other admissions requirements, each applicant is expected to have a minimum of one year of work experience, preferably at the mid-level or senior management level.
Applicants must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- A completed application form – (Download the Application Form)
- Graduation certificate with verifiable grades and required grade point average
- Official transcript from each university attended
- Copies of all certificates of each university attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of payment of application fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of purpose
- NYSC Certificate
READ ALSO: American University of Nigeria (AUN) Post UTME / DE 2020/2021: Registration, Cut-off Mark And Screening Date Announced
How to Apply for AUN Postgraduate Admission Form.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
The Admissions Office
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
For any queries about the application process, please contact the Admission Team:
GRADUATE: (+234) 0705-449-2275 or email@example.com
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us