Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021.
American University of Nigeria Postgraduate Courses.
School of Business & Entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at AUN is designed as a bridge program for graduates whose first degree is a non-business related major.
- Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a professional business degree designed exclusively for aspiring business executives who desire to advance their career opportunity and expertise.
- Business Administration (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration program is designed to provide graduates with the requisite training in business administration.
- Business Administration (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration program prepares graduates for success both in the global business environment and academia.
School of Information Technology & Computing
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- Computer Science (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science program is designed to provide computer science graduates opportunities to expand and advance their knowledge base on foundational and applied topics in computing.
- Information Systems (M.Sc.)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems program is designed to prepare students for the contemporary sophisticated and competitive digital world.
- Master of Information and Communication Science
The Master of Information & Communication Science (MICS) program is a terminal professional degree in the information and communication area of specialization.
- Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies
The Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies (MTWT) program is a terminal professional degree in the telecommunication and wireless technologies field.
- Computer Science (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science program is designed for students who have a particular interest in advancing either an academic or industrial career in computer science.
- Information Systems (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Information Systems program prepares students for a grounded understanding of the theory and application of information technology in the core areas of computer science, management information systems, and interdisciplinary informatics.
AUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
The Office of Graduate Admissions determines if an applicant meets the minimum university standards.
A successful applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with an average grade point average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 maximum CGPA (or Second Class Lower Division)
In addition to meeting all of the other admissions requirements, each applicant is expected to have a minimum of one year of work experience, preferably at the mid-level or senior management level.
Applicants must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- A completed application form – (Download the Application Form)
- Graduation certificate with verifiable grades and required grade point average
- Official transcript from each university attended
- Copies of all certificates of each university attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of payment of application fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of purpose
- NYSC Certificate
READ ALSO: American University of Nigeria (AUN) Post UTME / DE 2020/2021: Registration, Cut-off Mark And Screening Date Announced
How to Apply for AUN Postgraduate Admission Form.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
The Admissions Office
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
For any queries about the application process, please contact the Admission Team:
GRADUATE: (+234) 0705-449-2275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us