Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) teaching practice exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session See more details on AOCOED teaching practice exercise below.
The authorities of the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) has released some important information to all the students that will be participating in the 2020/2021 academic session Teaching Practice (TP) exercise.
AOCOED Teaching Practice Exercise 2020/2021
1. The 2020/2021 Teaching Practice will commence with familiarization visit on January 12, 2021.
2. All students that had carry-over in earlier TP exercises should submit the details of their particulars in the TP office (SEDU COMPLEX).
3. The standard obtained from NCCE curriculum was that NCE 300L students can only be qualified for TP (EDU 311) on the condition that they have passed EDU 213 & EDU 223.
4. The College MGT has directed that the receipts for paying approved College charges (100L; 200L; & 300L) be included in the conditions for releasing Letters of Postings to prospective student teachers.
5. The Teaching Practice administrative charges of NGN1,000 is to be paid to:
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
Zenith Bank Account Number… 1011160677
Braimoh, D. S. PhD
Director – TP.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829