ATBU Direct Entry Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The screening form is N2,000. See the basic requirement and how to apply for ATBU Direct Entry Application Form below.
Latest Update: Insideschool Nigeria wishes to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) as their first or second choice of Institution that ATBU post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out.
Kindly BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. You can, however, check below for the 2019/2020 cut-off mark, registration requirements and how to apply below.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
This is to inform applicants who chose the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) that the Direct Entry Screening Registration Form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Recommended ATBU Links:
- ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
- List of courses offered in ATBU
- ATBU Cut Off Marks.
- ATBU School Fees
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
Candidates Eligible to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Application Form.
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Application Form.
Visit the ATBU Direct Entry Application Form exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows (Just as it is shown on the image below):
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you to upload your Data.
If you have any question about ATBU Direct Entry screening form, let’s talk about it in the comment section below.
The Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck..
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us