This is inform all student of Bells University of Technology that the school management have Extends the registration deadline for Second semester 2019/2020 academic session as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This was contained in a statement by the registrar.
Sequel to the directive of the Federal Government that all Tertiary Institutions should be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I write to inform you that Management has approved the Extension of the deadline for online registration for the Second Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session till resumption from the closure.
Read also: COVID-19: FG Shutdown All Schools Nationwide
Consequently, all students are advised to take advantage of this opportunity to ensure that their registration is completed within this period. Failure to comply will attract a late penalty fee of fifty thousand naira only (NGN 50,000.00) after resumption.
Please be so informed and be guided accordingly.
Lamidi S. Tafa (Mr.)
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us