This is inform all student of Bells University of Technology that the school management have Extends the registration deadline for Second semester 2019/2020 academic session as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This was contained in a statement by the registrar.
Sequel to the directive of the Federal Government that all Tertiary Institutions should be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I write to inform you that Management has approved the Extension of the deadline for online registration for the Second Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session till resumption from the closure.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest 2020 for Writers Worldwide
- R-Bridge Consult Microbiology Essay Competition 2020
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) PhD Scholarship 2021
- EMEND Essay Writing Competition 2020 Results Release
- UN Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth Essay Competition 2020
Read also: COVID-19: FG Shutdown All Schools Nationwide
Consequently, all students are advised to take advantage of this opportunity to ensure that their registration is completed within this period. Failure to comply will attract a late penalty fee of fifty thousand naira only (NGN 50,000.00) after resumption.
Please be so informed and be guided accordingly.
Lamidi S. Tafa (Mr.)
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us