Bowen University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020 Features
- All programmes are accredited by NUC and Professional Bodies
- Highly rated and competent Lecturers
- Adequate accommodation for students (Optional)
- Well equipped laboratories and studios
- Well stocked library with both print and e-resources
- Wi-Fi accessibility in all areas of the University
- A serene environment with natural vegetation
Bowen University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020 Available Courses
- Agricultural Economics – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Crop Protection – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Environmental Management – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Food Science and Technology – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Microbiology – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Chemistry – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Mathematics – M.Sc; Ph.D
- Physics – M.Sc; Ph.D
- Statistics – M.Sc
b. College of Liberal Studies (COLBS):
- Religious Studies – M. A
c. College of Computing & Communication Studies (COCCS):
- Mass Communication – PGD; M.Sc
d. College of Management and Social Sciences (COMSS):
- Accounting – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Banking and Finance – PGD; M.Sc
- Business Administration – PGD; M.Sc; Ph.D
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Economics – PGD; M.Sc
- Sociology – PGD; M.Sc
- PGD = Postgraduate Diploma
- M. A = Masters of Art Degree
- M.Sc = Masters of Science Degree
- Ph.D = Doctor of Philosophy Degree
Bowen University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020 General Admission Requirements
a. Postgraduate Diploma
A graduate from a recognized University with qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree but with a grade lower than second class lower division may be admitted. A holder of Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution with a minimum of upper credit may also be admitted.
b. Masters of Philosophy
- A candidate with a first degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted.
- A candidate with a good postgraduate Diploma in addition to a first degree or HND from a recognized Institution may also be admitted.
c. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree
- A candidate with a good M.Phil degree or Masters degree with a grade not less than 4.00 CGPA (on a 5-point scale) or a cumulative average of 60%, which includes course work and Dissertation from a recognized University, may be admitted. PhD runs for a minimum of 6 semesters.
- Provisional admission to a PhD program is granted when the applicant submits a Master’s degree certificate/transcript from an institution whose recognition cannot be adequately determined (typically in the case of a foreign institution), but who otherwise has successfully completed all admission requirements to the PhD programme (as specified above for regular admission). Provisional admission is usually granted for two semesters, at the end of which regular admission status is granted, provided that academic performance meets expected standards. A student can enrol in PhD coursework while under provisional admission.
Method of ApplicationAPPLY HERE
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829