BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021 – Bayero University, Kano, BUK Postgraduate application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. BUK Postgraduate Admission Form is now on sale on the university portal. See the requirements and how to obtain the BUK Postgraduate Form 2020 below.
Ibrahim Gambari Square
The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Recommended BUK Postgraduate Links:
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Shell Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Fully Funded to Study in UK
- Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2021 for Graduate Students | Up to USD $30,000 Reward
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
BUK Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
NB: All candidates for admission into Ph.D, M.Phil, M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.Eng and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts
- Candidates for admission into Ph.D/M.Phil programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M.Sc, M.Eng. or LLM Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- Candidates for admission into M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and LLM programmes shall have:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Lower Degree in the relevant areas from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- A Degree plus University Postgraduate Diploma at Credit level in the relevant areas from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- For all Engineering programmes, candidates must have Credit in English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates for admission into MBCL shall possess:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Law or the Social Sciences from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University
- A Degree in Law or the Social Sciences plus University Postgraduate Diploma with minimum classification of Merit from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBF, PGDHE, PGDPPA, PGDSPA, PGDCMPC, PGDMC, PGDDS, PGDE, PGDGC, PGDRTM, PGDHE, PGDDA and PGDIM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from BUK or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEM, PGDLA and PGDSE, shall possess a Degree in Geography, Environmental Sciences, Agriculture and related disciplines or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the related disciplines.
- Candidates for admission into PGDAF shall hold a Degree in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from a recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDTESL must have at least a 3rd class Degree in English or combined honours.
- Candidates for admission into PGDHS should have at least a 3rd class Degree in Hausa or combined honours or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBS, PGDC and PGDIP shall have a Degree in the relevant Science subjects or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEE, PGDCE and PGDME shall have a Degree in the relevant Engineering areas or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant engineering areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into Masters in Public Health must:
- Have MBBS or BDS degree of Bayero University, Kano or an equivalent Medical Degree from a recognised University.
- Be registered with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council and posses a current practising license.
- Have at least three years post qualification cognate experience in Medicine or health-related area at Federal, State or Local Government Area levels. Those employed in non-governmental organisations, engaged in occupational health services, as well as those in the private sector, are also eligible.
- There shall be an entry written examination, shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed to determine the eligibility of the candidates.
How to Obtain BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021.
- The cost of each application form is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000) only, including administrative charges.
- The duration of the sale and submission of Application Forms is from Monday 22nd March to Friday 2nd July 2021.
- An Applicant should ensure that he/she has the entry requirements for the programme applied for, plus five O Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics as appropriate.
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil and Academic Masters’ programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bayero University, Kano. Note that Applicants for PhD programmes are to provide a short research proposal of not more than 350 words in the space provided on the online application form. The proposal should include the title, statement of the problem and objectives.
Registration Steps for BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021
Click on the Register to go to the Create an Account Page. At the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone Number. A Login credential (username and password) will be generated for you. Please take note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process. Use the Login Tab on the left navigation panel to login to your account (using your login credentials) to start/continue your application process.
Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Programme Selection Form
- Personal Data Form &
- Qualifications Form
Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in Step 2 above.
Review all your forms to ensure accuracy of all information before submission.
Generate your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments platform. Refer to the Payment Procedure documentation for an in-depth look at the payment procedure.
After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining your RRR, login to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
How to Pay BUK Registration Fee
Applicants are strongly advised to adhere to the following payment procedure guidelines, as any deviation may result in delay or outright invalidation of your application.
Step 1. Make sure you have successfully created an account and finished all the procedure/step leading to where you generated your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF) (click here for the Application Procedure). Take note of the following as they appear exactly on your BUKPPF:
b. Phone Number
Step 2. With the information of Step 1(a) – 1(e) visit www.remita.net, you will be presented with the following:
Step 3. Select “Pay A Federal Government Agency”
Step 4. You will be presented with the following form
Step 5. On the “Name of MDA” start typing Baye and a drop down will be shown, make sure you BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO – 1000129 as indicated in the figure below
Step 6. After selecting Name of MDA as BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO – 1000129 a drop down box for the Name of Service/Purpose is shown as indicated in the figure below
Step 7. Several Services/Purposes are in the drop down as shown below, make sure you select SALES OF FORMS as indicate the following figures
Step 8. After selecting SALES OF FORMS as the Name of Service/Purpose, next enter the Description. Make sure the Description matches exactly with the description on your BUKPPF (Item 1(d) of Step 1 above):
Step 9. After entering the description exactly as in your BUKPPF, next enter the Amout to Pay (
N). Make sure the Amount to Pay matches exactly with the Amount on your BUKPPF (Item 1(e) of Step 1 above):
Step 10. After entering the Amount exactly as in your BUKPPF, next enter the Payer’s Full Name. Make sure the Payer’s Full Name matches exactly with the Payer on your BUKPPF (Item 1(a) of Step 1 above):
Step 11. After entering the Payer’s Full Name exactly as in your BUKPPF, next enter the Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone. Make sure the Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone match exactly with Email (Item 1(c) of Step 1 above) and Phone Number (Item 1(b) of Step 1) on your BUKPPF:
Step 12. Enter the characters of the image before proceeding to payment.
Step 13. Make sure all the information entered matches exactly with what is in your BUKPPF, any inconsistency may delay or invalidate application. After confirming all entries are correct click on Proceed to Payment Button
Step 14. Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) is generated and the following invoice is displayed.
Step 15. You can click on “View Payment Details” to see your payments details
Step 16. You can use any of the payment options as indicated below (make sure to use your RRR correctly):
Step 17. You can click on “Print Invoice” to print your invoice.
Step 18. You are advised to print your Remita Invoice and compare the information with that of your BUKPPF and make sure that information on both are the same.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Official website of BUK is : www.buk.edu.ng | Bayero University Kano : BUK
If you have any question about BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021, kindly use the comment section below.
Thank you for viewing BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021.
The Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck..
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- Igbinedion University (IUO) Post UTME/DE 2020/2021: Cut Off, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us