Bursar at the Federal College of Education Umunze – The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
Bursar at the Federal College of Education Umunze
Job Title: Bursar – CONTEDISS 15
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer by statute and also the Chief Financial Officer of the College.
- He is responsible to the Provost for the day-tuday administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
Among others, some specific duties of the Bursar include:
- Coordinating the financial operations of the College.
- Establishing appropriate internal control system.
- Advising the Provost on financial matters.
- Preparing periodic/annual financial reports of the College.
- Developing and installing an efficient accounting System.
- Interpreting financial regulations.
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the above position is by tenure of five years. Candidate must have the following requirements:
- Possession of relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years of cognate experience in the College of Education system
- Must have stayed as Deputy Bursar on CONTEDISS 15 with the College of Education system.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body in relevant field (ANAN / ICAN)
- Evidence of continuous Professional Development
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full names, surname underlined.
- Marital status and number of children, including the age of each.
- Date and place of birth, local Government Area and State of Origin.
- Current postal address and Permar3ent home address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates.
- Membership of Professional Association Bodies
- Work experiences in chronological sequence.
- Present Employer statue and salary
- Extra-curricular actives.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications with photocopies of credentials and other supporting documents should be addressed and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education (Technical),
P.M.B. 0189, Umunze,
- Candidates are required to request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview
If you have any question about Bursar at the Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, kindly use the comment section below.
See Other Job Opening.
FCET UMUNZE PORTAL : https://www.fcetumunze.edu.ng/
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829