BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: The general public is hereby informed that forms for admission into the School of Nursing, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State for 2020/2021 academic year is now on sale from 7th January 2020 till May 20th, 2020.
- The School of Nursing Ogbomoso is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
- Training of Basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for its future growth and development in their chosen profession.
- Students, to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
- Exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
- To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practise aimed towards preventive, curative and restorative care.
- To acquire attitudes, interest knowledge and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
- To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
- To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
- To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication and immunization programme.
BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Admission Form 2020 Requirement
Applicants must possess the requirements below:
1. Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
2. At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form.
3. Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years
COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED
***Upload Your Recent Passport 160x160px (20kB)
***Upload Your Bank Teller/Transaction Receipt (100kB-200kB)
***Upload Your O’Level Result(s) not more than two (2) sittings (100kB-200kB)
***Upload Your Birth Certificate or Affidavit (100kB-200kB)
***Upload Your Local Government Identification (100kB-200kB)
BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Admission Form 2020 Method Of Application
Applicants are to make payment with the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW:
- ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
- BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.APPLY HERE
****After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2020 Admission Form
****Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
****You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
****Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
****You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
**** Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details
****don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like [email protected]#$%^&*'”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
****YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE (MAY 30TH, 2020 5 PM).
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on 13th June 2020.
**** For quick help send mail to [email protected] or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp):
08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm)
**** Or send mail to [email protected]
All applicants are to note that sales of form end on MAY 30TH, 2020 5 PM.
**** Or send mail to [email protected] (School Management)
BEWARE OF FRAUD! DON’T USE THIRD PARTY
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829