CAC Registration Portal Login 2021/2022: The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration Application portal is now open on services.cac.gov.ng/login. See How to Register a Business Name on CAC Portal below.
In this article we will show you how business owner in Nigeria can register their own a business on CAC Registration Portal.
Before we proceed let us have a basic knowledge of what Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is all about;
The Corporate Affairs Commission was established by the Companies and Allied Matters Act, which was promulgated in 1990 to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
The establishment of the Corporate Affairs Commission as an autonomous body was a result of the perceived inefficiency and ineffectiveness of the erstwhile Company Registry, a department within the Federal Ministry of Commerce and Tourism which was then responsible for the registration and administration of the repealed Companies Act of 1968.
Functions of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
The functions of the Commission as set out in section 7 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, includes the following:
- To administer the Act, including the regulation and supervision of the formation, incorporation, management and winding up of companies
- To establish and maintain companies registry and offices in all the states of the Federation suitably and adequately equipped to discharge its functions under the Act or any law in respect of which it is charged with responsibility
- Arrange and conduct an investigation into the affairs of any company where the interests of the shareholders and the public so demand
- To undertake such other activities as are necessary or expedient for giving full effect to the provisions of the Act.
- The Commission also registers Business Names, and Incorporated Trustees as well as provides a wide range of ancillary services
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Nigeria these days – there are numerous organizations in Nigeria doing and running day by day undertakings and exchanges without the correct advance of being enlisted with CAC (the Corporate Affairs Commission).
The issue is that most of these organizations are not enlisted not on the grounds that they are attempting to delude the legislature or any other individual, or doing whatever it takes not to cover regulatory expenses.
The Company Registration Portal (CRP)
CAC enlistment Those who somewhat think about the enrollment consider this procedure an extremely tedious exercise that requires two or three weeks to finish and furthermore will expect you to visit the CAC office a few times.
Also, Some simply utilize the alternative of paying specialists from N25,000 upwards to run the enrollment assignment for them. The inquiry is: Why pay someone for something you can without much of a stretch do yourself?
However, on February 2, 2015, the Corporate Affairs Commission made a twenty-four-hour online enlistment stage to rapidly maintain its business administrations to customers. Essentially, it was made so as to give a progressively innovative and better-propelled choice for business enlistment.
In this way, presently you can enlist your business, and you can likewise approach the CAC benefits through the online CAC enrollment entrance.
CAC Registration Portal Login Guide
- Log in to the CAC enlistment site through the CAC Website.
- On that page, you have to tap on “Online Registration”;
- You will be diverted to another page. Here you have to enlist/make a record – click on the catch “Make Account” to make your own Company Registration Portal account;
- Fill the structure accurately and submit (it isn’t important to utilize your proposed business name as your username.
- It is essential for you to have a National Identification Number given by the National Identity Management Commission;
- Type the open code of the organization you need to enlist and tap on “Continue”;
- After tapping on “Continue”, the acknowledged organization name will be shown, click on “Activity”, and there will be a drop-down, at that point simply click on “Register”;
- Fill in the subsequent form appropriately and click on “Proceed” at the base right territory of the page;
- Fill in the subsequent structure for organization subtleties and snap on “Proceed with” (you can likewise tap on “Spare and Exit” to stop the procedure and proceed with somewhat later);
- Click on “Include a chief” to include the principle subtleties of the organization executives;
- Fill in the subtleties of the chief and snap on “Spare executive”. You can tap on “Include executives” on the off chance that you need to include more chiefs;
- After including the chiefs simply click “Proceed” at the base left of the page so as to proceed with your enlistment;
- Fill in the subsequent structure for the subtleties of the organization secretary and snap on “Proceed”;
- Click on “Include another investor”, at that point fill the structure and snap on “Include”. You can rehash the procedure to include one more investor;
- You can include really include any of the chiefs as investors; you need just to tap on the tick box alongside the executive’s name to choose. Along these lines, type in the number and sort of offers and afterward click on “Include chose Record(s)” to include
- A rundown of the additional investors will be shown at the least piece of the page. On the off chance that you need to erase any additional investor, simply look to the investor’s name and snap on “Activity”, and there will be a drop-down menu, pick “Erase”. In the wake of including investors click “Proceed” to continue;
- After tapping on “Proceed with”, the following page will be the place you can include the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, simply click on “Include an item” and fill the Memorandum and Articles of Association in the content field at that point click on “Include”.
- In the event that you need to include one more Memorandum and Articles of Association you have to tap on “Include an item” and rehash the procedure;
- A rundown of the additional Articles of Association will be shown at the most minimal piece of the page. On the off chance that you need to erase any of them, simply look to the article, and snap-on “Activity”, and there will be a drop-down menu, select “Erase”.
- In the wake of including the Articles of Association click “Proceed” to continue;
- Click on the pointer at the correct side of each report and starting from the drop, pick the quantity of the archive you need. After the choice snap-on “Proceed” to continue
- A review of your organization’s enlistment will be shown. Along these lines, experience the review for lucidity. You can tap on “Return” to come back to past pages and make a few revisions or snap-on “Continue to installment” at the base direction of the page to continue;
- In request to make an installment, you have to pick an installment choice and snap “Next”. Likewise, note the Transaction Reference ID;
- Fill in the card subtleties and snap on “alright” to complete the installment procedure or “Drop” to sever the procedure. After the installment has been affirmed or disliked, you will get an installment affirmation. Snap-on ”Return to home” to go to your record gateway;
- When the installment has been made, to confirm your installment status or your application status, go to “My Reservation History”.
On the off chance that your installment was acknowledged and your application status still peruses as “Not Submitted”, simply click on “Activity”, and afterward click on “View installment history” to know your installment status.
In the event that the installment status peruses as “Fizzled”, “Disliked” or “IN PROGRESS”, simply click on the “Check Status” to physically confirm your installment status, and after that hang tight for around 15 minutes to see the refreshed status of your installment.
How to Register a Business Name on CAC Portal (VIDEO)
Now that you know CAC Registration Portal Login 2021/2022, you may want to learn How to use the CAC Companies Registration Portal
Here instructional videos that will help you on “How to Register a Business Name on CAC Portal”.
Step 1. Account Creation
Click the link below to watch instructional videos on Account Creation on CAC portal
Step 2. Name Reservation Business Name and Business Name Registration
Click the link below to watch instructional videos on How to Apply for Name Reservation Business Name and Business Name Registration on CAC portal
Step 3. Companies Registration
Click the link below to watch instructional videos on Companies Registration on CAC portal
Important Information to Note on CAC Registration Portal
- It is imperative for you to have a National Identification Number given by the National Identity Management Commission. PAY ATTENTION TO: How to Apply for National Identification Number.
- For a situation when your enrollment is effective, you will get a secret word, which you will use for your first sign in.
- After signing in, you will be approached to change your preferred secret phrase to a choice. You will be given the name of the pursuit page, which implies that your organization or business name is prepared to be enrolled;
- Fill in the 2-name alternatives you might want to look for and continue to the following page, where you will give more data about your organization. Yet, fill this page mindfully by accurately choosing your “Organization type”, your business “Grouping”, the “General idea of your business”, and your “Purpose behind (name) accessibility seek”.
- After accurately filling in the tabs on this page, you will be taken to where you will present the general data about yourself and your organization.
- When you complete this, to continue you need to make an installment of N500, and your name hunt would start. At that point, CAC would hit you up through the email you provided to wrap up your enlistment in a few days when the name you picked has been acknowledged as your organization name.
- You probably won’t most likely continue without your National Identification Number, in this way, that is the reason it is essential to have it.
- The CRP acknowledges practically a wide range of installment cards, and it has a protected installment channel. – If you don’t get an email from the CAC within seven days, you should log over into the CRP to present your name look status without anyone else.
- The CAC online enrollment will tell you how you register your organization without physically setting foot in any CAC office after you can affirm the structures on the web and you can make the installments through the CAC site.
- Along these lines, presently you know every one of the insights concerning Corporate Affairs Commission online enlistment. We gave you the well-ordered guide. Simply remember every one of the means and offer this valuable manual. Presently you see that it isn’t hard to enroll in your very own organization.
If you have any question on CAC Registration Portal Login 2021/2022, Kindly use the comment box below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us