Caritas University Resumption Date 2021- See Caritas University JUPEB and Undergraduate students resumption date for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of Caritas University has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Caritas University Resumption Date 2021
Data emerging from the records of the Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC) indicate renewed increases in the case of Covid-19 in Nigeria. This situation calls for extraordinary caution for everyone.
As an educational institution, Caritas University has remained committed to the protection of its staff and students. We always advocate for and enforce, the adhere to protective protocols, wearing of facemask, washing of hands frequently with water and soap, maintaining physical distancing, respiratory hygiene, etc. we have installed handwashing devices at various location, and are the automatic disinfection/temperature monitoring chamber, on our campus.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Shell Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Fully Funded to Study in UK
- Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2021 for Graduate Students | Up to USD $30,000 Reward
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
In preparing for a return to campus after the Christmas break, the University will adhere to the Federal government’s directives through the Presidential Task Force on Covid-19. Therefore, all academic and administrative staff will resume duties on Monday, 18 January 2021. Also, first-year and second-year students and JUPEB students will come into Residence on Monday 18th January 2021, while the rest of the students will return on Wednesday, 20th of January. The staggering of dates is to prevent overcrowding as students return to campus.
As part of our routine preventive measures, the University is arranging for another round of Preliminary COVID-19 tests for all staff and students on arrival. To buffer the cost implications of the tests, every student will be required to pay the sum of #10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) the amount will be paid, and the test conducted at the University gate before entry.
We will continue to emphasise the need for everyone to take responsibility to protect themselves and other people during this trying period of COVID-19 pandemic.
I wish everyone God’s protection and a Happy New Year
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- Igbinedion University (IUO) Post UTME/DE 2020/2021: Cut Off, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us