College Librarian at the Federal College of Education Umunze – The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
College Librarian at the Federal College of Education Umunze
Job Title: College Librarian – CONTPCASS 09
- The College Librarian is a Principal Officer by statute. He is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the College Library and Coordination of the Library Services in the Teaching Units of the College.
Among others, some specific duties of the College Librarian include:
- Forming overall library policy, contacts and liaising with Departments on book requirements.
- Preparation of library budgets.
- Giving professional advice on Library matters.
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from timetotime.
- The candidate must not be less than a Deputy College Librarian by rank. He/she must have at least 18 years’ relevant experience In the College of
- Must possess a good honours Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University Possession of a Doctorate Degree would be added advantage
- The candidate must be at least a registered member of Librarians’ Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN) and Nigerian Library Association.
- He must show evidence of sustainable contribution to Knowledge through research and scholarly publications in reputable journals equivalent to that of a Chief Lecturer.
- The candidate must show a clear understanding of 21 century College Library and demonstrate considerable experience in its management and administration.
- He/she must have the ability to initiate research arid must be knowledgeable in the application of relevant computer’ software in Library operation / services especially E-Library.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full names, surname underlined.
- Marital status and number of children, including the age of each.
- Date and place of birth, local Government Area and State of Origin.
- Current postal address and Permar3ent home address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates.
- Membership of Professional Association Bodies
- Work experiences in chronological sequence.
- Present Employer statue and salary
- Extra-curricular actives.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications with photocopies of credentials and other supporting documents should be addressed and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education (Technical),
P.M.B. 0189, Umunze,
- Candidates are required to request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview
If you have any question about College Librarian at the Federal College of Education Umunze, kindly use the comment section below.
See Other Job Opening.
FCET UMUNZE PORTAL : https://www.fcetumunze.edu.ng/
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829