Latest Update:Due to an increase in demand for the extension of the application window for the Covenant University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021- , the general public and interested applicants are hereby notified that the application portal is opened and online screening of applicants has began. To apply, follow the instruction below..
The Covenant University Post-UTME/DE 2020: Eligibility and Registration Details are as follows. The general public is hereby informed that Covenant University Post-UTME/DE 2020 into its various undergraduate programmes are now available.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full-time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
Covenant University Degree Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Before you Apply
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to make certain that all admission materials are received by the designated application deadline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about erroneous or missing materials.
All documents (original, photocopied, or electronic) submitted in support of an application become a part of Covenant University application record and cannot be released to the student or a third party. If application documents are forged, falsified, or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials and submission of such illegal documents will disqualify an applicant for admission.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- Uncompleted application form can be saved for completion a later date. An application cannot be submitted without payment of the application fee.
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interest and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for different colleges for details.
Uploading of Credentials
- Your application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not exceeding 100kb
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
Three official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Your Spiritual Leader, Principal /teacher of your last Secondary school and an Alumnus of the Covenant University (Optional). We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS Screening and Booking
Please note that the screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post-UTME/DE 2020APPLY HERE
Visit: admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined above.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us