As a result of the on-going COVID-19 crisis, students have been mandated to stay at home to curtail the spread of the virus. Most students are wondering when they will resume and start learning. Well, the date is still not yet ascertain. Meanwhile, in the main time, we have put some few e-learning platforms that will help student study while at home.
What is E-learning:
A learning system based on formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources is known as E-learning. Globally, various e-learning platforms enable individuals to learn and get certified even up to college/University degree without leaving their house or environment as the case may be. One good example of such is CYBRARY an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) platform where one can learn and get certified in the world of technology.
Benefits of e-learning platforms:
There are lots of advantages associated with learning over the internet, some of them are listed below and they include:
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- Learning with ease: Gone are those days when one had to travel long distances to acquire formal and informal education, but now with the aid of internet-enabled devices, one can easily access quality education.
- E-learning platforms make learning more enjoyable by scheduling more convenient and very well exposited programs for the addressees it targets making it a unique alternative to physical learning as it enables both the instructor and audience the opportunity of expressing themselves without phobia or vices of such thereby creating an interactive session for all.
- Expense reduction and help modify the skills of employees in the technical know-how of the ever-growing industry: E-learning reduces the organizers’ expenses by cutting down the costs incurred in securing locations and other infrastructure that would have been put in place to create the so much anticipated awareness.
In Nigeria today, e-learning platforms are not new to many as even the leaders are more like the pioneers of such institution that is why the government is urging the institution to adopt the use of e-learning to lecture student as COVID-19 remain on solved.
Let us now examine some of these top e-learning platforms that can help in studying while at home.
So in no particular other.
Tutor.NG is an Online Tutoring Platform providing tools for engaging and teaching learners and students with a mission to connect tutors and students all over the world. We want to give our users a place to learn anything, teach anything, and collaborate and anytime, anywhere.
The scope is to promote knowledge sharing across so many borders. It enables learners to create basic academic skills such as history, reading, science, creative arts, spellings as well as non-academic skills such as cooking, event planning, estate or management tutorials. I find this E-learning platform very helpful and they explain in details and they also provide a step by guide on each their courses.
Wizitup is a cloud-based proprietary learning management system aimed at providing world-class education online. The platform is purpose-built to deliver educational contents in such a way as to stimulate and encourage learning.
An educational platform for both students and teachers at large. The platform is suitable for classroom use, as clarification for teachers and as a School Information and Administrative System (SIAS). The platform uses digital materials for self-learning, instructing and classroom lessons among other things. Presently accessible to the platform primary schools comes with a ‘Wizpad’, a ready-to-learn device, a gadget from the sole platform owners to help enhance the beauty of learning.
Jambite is an application that provides information about all universities and polytechnics in Nigeria as outlined by the Nigerian University Commission. Jambite provides a powerful search feature that makes it easy to narrow down the list of school to just those that are of interest to you.
The objective of this platform is to interrupt and democratize the world of learning by allowing anyone to teach and learn online. Student waiting to write post utme can benefit a lot from this E-LEARNING platform.
Pass.ng is an exam preparation and testing platform that helps the student prepare for Nigeria’s most important examination right from the comfort of their mobile device or computer. Candidates are provided with mock questions, answers, analytical solutions, an opportunity to simulate the exam electronically, compete with fellow exam mates and finally, track progress and be the best.
The Gopius LMS takes off the restriction on users by allowing lecturers, teachers and individual tutors or trainers to be able to enjoy the enormous benefits of blended learning.
Aside from the online courses and LMS blog, it has a new unique feature – the Gopius teacher community. This community of instructors makes GOPIUS e-learning management system stand out from all other LMS software providers.
Myschool e-Learning Centre
This facility gives you free access to study Past Questions on a subject by subject basis. You can also study the subjects below on a year by year basis. It’s entirely free!
This examined on any subject and any exam; be it JAMB, Post-UTME, WAEC (SSCE), NECO, NABTEB or even your 1st-year University Examination.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us