COVID-19: DELSU Notice to Staff on Resumption of Duty: This is to inform staff and other members of the University community that following the State Government partial relaxation of the lockdown and approval that certain categories of staff should resume work, all non-teaching staff on CONUSS 11, as well as academic staff from Lecturer I and above respectively, are to resume duties with effect from Thursday, 30th April 2020.
Also affected by this directive are staff that perform essential duties namely; staff in Principal Officers’ offices, Health Services, Security, Works & Services.
It is imperative to advise that all staff resuming for duty are to adhere strictly to the provisions on the pamphlet of DELSU COVID – 19 Virus awareness prevention protocol.
It is also now mandatory for staff to wear their face masks as directed by the State Government whenever they are outside their homes. Therefore, all staff resuming for duty are expected to wear face masks as part of the measures to curtail the spread of the ravaging virus.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us