How to Protect Yourself from Covid-19 during Festive Season – The world health organization (WHO) has declared the coronavirus (Covid-19) as a globally pandemic following the unprecedented spread across the world and very sad deaths occasioned by the virus. Insideschool sincere thoughts and prayers are with all family who has lost love one as we wish those affected a quick recovery.
Insideschool is closely monitoring the situation and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our readers and staffs. We are therefore following the instructions of the WHO ( WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION) to control the spread of COVID-19.
Insideschool also use this medium to advise students at all level of education to be safe and follow the instruction as this virus can be kicked out with just this few steps in accordance to WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO). You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
How to Protect Yourself from Covid-19 during Festive Season
Do this during Festive Season
- Clean your hands often.
- Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Don’t this during Festive Season
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC)
- Toll-Free Number: 0800-970000-10
- SMS (Text Message): 08099555577
- Website: https://ncdc.gov.ng/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 07087110839 (if outside of Nigeria – +234-708-711-0839)
Together we can slow down the spread of this virus…
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us