The Oyo state government have announced that all student in the state are entitled to a 500 megabit data daily. The data will enable the student access educational website and textbook online during the lockdown.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
This was disclosed by the state Commissioner for Education, Mr Olasunkanmi Olaleye, on Saturday in Ibadan, adding that the Ministry of Education had secured the partnership of Airtel to provide free internet services to access the materials already uploaded onto ministry’s website.
According to the commissioner, each student will have free internet up to 500 megabytes per day courtesy of Airtel Nigeria throughout the period of the lockdown.
The commissioner therefore advised the students to make good use of this gesture, asking them to log on for textbooks on http://oysgedu.ng/new/e-library/ and videos on http://oysgedu.ng/news/eschool
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us