COVID-19: UNILAG Notice to Staff on Resumption of Duty: The Management of the University of Lagos at its meeting held on Tuesday, April 28, 2020, reviewed the directive of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, concerning the phased and gradual easing of lockdown measures in the FCT, Ogun and Lagos states scheduled to commence on Monday, May 4, 2020.
Management resolved that members of Staff should not resume on Monday, May 4, 2020, to enable adequate measures to be put in place for a phased resumption.
Members of Staff are hereby advised to await the Schedule of Resumption of Duty which will be released soonest. Meanwhile, Staff on essential duties, such as Works and Physical Planning Unit (Power), Security, as well as Faculty and Hostel Porters should be at their duty posts. For emergencies, members of the University Community should please call these lines 08093933356, 08033203609.
Oladejo Azeez, Esq
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
UNILAG Notice to Staff on Resumption of Duty.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us