COVID-19: UNIZIK Notice to Staff on Partial Resumption of Duty: In line with the new circular from the Head of Service of the Federation, officers from grade level 14 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to resume work.
By this, all staff of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka from grade level 13 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to report to duty from Monday, 4th May 2020.
Offices are to open three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday and close at 2:00 pm on each day.
Staff should note that it is mandatory to wear face masks as this is a prerequisite for gaining entrance into the University campuses.
Strict compliance with the directives and advice on the COVID-19 pandemic preventive measures protocols as stipulated by the World Health Organization (WHO) should be maintained in the offices. These include regular washing of hands, the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, and maintenance of social distancing.
This supersedes the earlier circular of 30th April 2020.
Happy workers day.
Barr. Philomena I. Okoye
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829