COVID-19: UNIZIK Notice to Staff on Partial Resumption of Duty: In line with the new circular from the Head of Service of the Federation, officers from grade level 14 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to resume work.
By this, all staff of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka from grade level 13 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to report to duty from Monday, 4th May 2020.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Offices are to open three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday and close at 2:00 pm on each day.
Staff should note that it is mandatory to wear face masks as this is a prerequisite for gaining entrance into the University campuses.
Strict compliance with the directives and advice on the COVID-19 pandemic preventive measures protocols as stipulated by the World Health Organization (WHO) should be maintained in the offices. These include regular washing of hands, the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, and maintenance of social distancing.
This supersedes the earlier circular of 30th April 2020.
Happy workers day.
Barr. Philomena I. Okoye
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us