COVID-19: UNIZIK Notice to Staff on Partial Resumption of Duty: In line with the new circular from the Head of Service of the Federation, officers from grade level 14 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to resume work.
By this, all staff of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka from grade level 13 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to report to duty from Monday, 4th May 2020.
Offices are to open three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday and close at 2:00 pm on each day.
Staff should note that it is mandatory to wear face masks as this is a prerequisite for gaining entrance into the University campuses.
Strict compliance with the directives and advice on the COVID-19 pandemic preventive measures protocols as stipulated by the World Health Organization (WHO) should be maintained in the offices. These include regular washing of hands, the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, and maintenance of social distancing.
This supersedes the earlier circular of 30th April 2020.
Happy workers day.
Barr. Philomena I. Okoye
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Igbinedion University (IUO) Post UTME/DE 2020/2021: Cut Off, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us