Crescent University School Fees 2020: See the amount payable by Crescent University, Abeokuta for the 2020/2021 academic session below.
About Crescent University
Crescent University, Abeokuta was established as a private university by the Islamic Mission for Africa (IMA) in consonance with her doctrine and vision. The operating license from the Federal Government of Nigeria was obtained from the National University Commission in 2005. The mission of the University is to ensure the delivery of University education in ways that recognize personal discipline and integrity and promote positive societal values.
The University is out to assist in closing the widening gap between the attainable potential student population and limited space in the Nigerian educational system. Thus, the University hopes to produce the kind of graduates that will fit into the current economic agenda of the nation. It hopes to gradually ensure total quality assurance consciousness in terms of its staffing, its teaching and learning environment, its equipment support base and its infrastructure and superstructural development.
The Admissions unit sees to the intake of students and issuance of matriculation numbers. The unit updates JAMB on admission issues and relates with the body on Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME. The office works in conjunction with Examinations and Records Unit to ensure that students’ results are processed, prepared and issued to parents/guardians on a semester basis to avail them the opportunity of following up the progress of their wards.
Admissions into Part-Time and Degree Access Programmes are also available. Visit our e-Portal Page to fill the admission form and you can visit the School of Post Graduate Page for information about Post Graduate Studies.
Crescent University School Fees 2020/2021
Note on Crescent University School Fees 2020:
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR THROUGH THE PORTAL SYSTEM FOR RETURNING STUDENTS WITH ATM (WWW.CRESCENT.EDU.NG)
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY 10,000 NAIRA TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775 AND THIS SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SCHOOL FEES TOTAL
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, ACCOMMODATION, PARENT FORUM, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL DEPUTY REGISTRAR ADMISSIONS ON 08027814584 OR 08030644731.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us