CRUTECH Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 – How to Apply: This is to inform the general public that Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) post utme form is now online.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
You have probably been thinking about it a lot: the choice. Here are three reasons why so many students and their families have invested in CRUTECH education — and why CRUTECH may just be the right choice for you.
While you’re a student, you’ll have the chance to get involved in the community, the world, and influence people’s lives for the better. CRUTECH will help you shape a long-term vision for your life and discover how you can actually change the world.
CRUTECH is a place of the Christian community. A wide range of worship opportunities, events and traditions, and clubs and organizations, build a close-knit, caring environment for learning. You’ll find comfortable housing and accommodation, recreation and exercise centres, and student services and support focused on your individual needs.
CRUTECH is known for academic excellence. You will learn from professors who are known for their scholarship and who take a personal interest in students. You will enjoy small classes taught by full-time faculty members, not teaching assistants. You’ll have the rare opportunity to participate in work-study programmes in different parastatals in the State.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
(1) Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice and scored 160 and above.
(2) Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form.
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post-UTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH SCREENING METHOD
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on a date to be communicated later.
Candidates should, therefore, ensure that:
- All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us