DELSU JUPEB FORM IS OUT- The authorities of the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, is now selling admission form into its one-year foundation programme (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirement and how to apply for the DELSU JUPED FORM below.
What is Deslu JUPED Programme?
The DELSU JUPED PROGRAMME is a one-year foundation programme and upon completion, students are given consideration into 200 level of the Degree Programme of the University through JAMB.
In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), the Delta State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2020/2021 session.
[irp posts=”227699″ name=”Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out”]
Mode of Study: Direct contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Abraka. Lectures are conducted from 8a.m. – 4p.m. Monday to Friday.
General Admission Requirements for DELSU JUPEB Programme.
- Interested candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
- All the combinations are shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University.
Duration of DELSU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
Courses & Subjects Combination.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|i. Agric Economics
ii. Agric. Extension
iii. Crop and Soil Science
v. Animal Science
vi. Forestry and Wild Life
Biology, Chemistry & Physics
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|i. English & Literary Studies
ii. Fine & Applied Arts
iv. History & Diplomacy
vii. Religious Studies
viii. Theatre Arts
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
ii. Medical Biochemistry
iv. Medical Lab. Science
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
Mechanical Engineering Petroleum Engineering
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT/SOCIAL SCIENCES|
Banking and Finance
Geography & Regional Planning
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|i. Arts Education
ii. Social Science Education
iii. Science Education
iv. Education Foundations
v. Agricultural Education
vi. Business Education
vii. Home Economics Education
viii. Industrial Technology Education
ix. Library & Information Science
x. Health Education
xi. Human Kinetics Education
As in Arts
As in Science for Science Education
Education (Social Science)
As in Social Science
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Animal & Environmental Biology
How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission Form.APPLY HERE
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 only payable at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. (Cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- Select the Start button
- Click on JUPEB and complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information including valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers and recent red background coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport). Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Closing Date: 20th November 2020.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us