DELSU POST-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session –Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Post-UTME and DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced.
Applications are hereby invited for admission from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Degree Programmes via UTME and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020
All candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) of the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry.
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
How to Apply for DELSU POST-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
WARNING ⚠ :
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829