Following series of consultation with various stakeholders occasioned by the public holidays declared by the Federal Government and other happenings on Campus, the management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has decided to adjust the timetable for the Second Semester CBT examination.
To this effect the examination initially scheduled to commence on Wednesday, 14th August, 2019 will now commence on Monday, 19th August, 2019.
It is hoped that the adjustment will enable all students concerned to prepare adequately for the examination to ensure excellent performance.
Consequent upon the foregoing, all students for the CBT examination are advised to come with the following to the examination hall:
– School fees print-outfor the 2018/2019 academic session, as the extant rule of ‘No School Fees, No Examination‘ will be strictly enforced.
– Student Identity Card.
– A letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour duly signed by a reputable guarantor which could be the student’s parents/guardians, a clergy, a public/civil servant not below the rank of a Director.
– Only students involved in the examination for each day will be allowed entry into the school premises.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829