Following series of consultation with various stakeholders occasioned by the public holidays declared by the Federal Government and other happenings on Campus, the management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has decided to adjust the timetable for the Second Semester CBT examination.
To this effect the examination initially scheduled to commence on Wednesday, 14th August, 2019 will now commence on Monday, 19th August, 2019.
It is hoped that the adjustment will enable all students concerned to prepare adequately for the examination to ensure excellent performance.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Consequent upon the foregoing, all students for the CBT examination are advised to come with the following to the examination hall:
– School fees print-outfor the 2018/2019 academic session, as the extant rule of ‘No School Fees, No Examination‘ will be strictly enforced.
– Student Identity Card.
– A letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour duly signed by a reputable guarantor which could be the student’s parents/guardians, a clergy, a public/civil servant not below the rank of a Director.
– Only students involved in the examination for each day will be allowed entry into the school premises.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us