DS Adegbenro ICT Poly HND Full-Time Admission Form 2020/2021-Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are now accepted for admission into the full-time HND programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
|5||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MICRO-BIOLOGY)||2|
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly HND Full-Time Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
** It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
Method of Application
Applicants must have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme.
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)APPLY HERE
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Additional information is available on the polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829