DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021- DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State hereby invites all candidates who scored 120 and above and applied for admission into the Polytechnic as the first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Not to worry if you score BELOW 120 you can still apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic part-time (weekdays) or part-time (weekend) National Diploma.
|4||OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT||2|
|6||BANKING & FINANCE||2|
|7||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY||2|
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
Method of Application for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form.
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this instutution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Additional information is available on the polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us