ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: This is to inform the general public that the Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA School of Nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
- Candidates applying for admission into ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe are required to have sat for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes, at not more than two sittings, in WAEC (SSCE/GCE), NECO (SSCE/GCE) including English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant science subjects which include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Once you are ready to apply, you will complete your application form online and submit a completed application to the Registrar’s Office. Be sure to submit all supporting documents with your application.
How to Apply ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Interested candidates are required to make payment with their Bank ATM card on the school website: https://www.esonegbe.net. Note that the candidates do not have to buy scratch cards or make any payment to school account and also, candidates are strongly advised to use a valid and correct email address for their online application Payment to avoid having problems in their application process
- After payment on the school website, Payment Reference will be sent to the applicant email address. The applicant is to proceed by login to school admission portal with their surname and payment reference.
- Applicants should print out the completed application form which must be submitted to school admin officer on arrival for entrance examination.
- Closing date for the sales of form is 19th July, 2020. Late Applications commence from 20th July, 2020.
Date of Examination: Wednesday 29th JULY 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 30th JULY 2020
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Exam and Interview Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: School Premises
For further enquiry, please contact the office of the Admin Officer or call 09061138504, 08163339481, 07052677499, 08166062691.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here to Apply Now
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us