Authorities of Ekiti State University wishes to inform the general public that EKSU post UTME Form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University can also apply. Keep reading to see the requirement and how to apply for EKSU post UTME Form 2020.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening.
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000143424/biller.spa.
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for i.e ”POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FEE 2020/2021”
- Select mode of entry e.g UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number
- Fill in the course you are applying for
- Fill in your name on (Payer’s name)
- Fill in your Phone number on (Payer’s Phone)
- Fill in your email address on (Payer Email)
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect
- Please click on the ”I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification
- Click ”Submit”
- Then select you to want to pay e.g
- a. Card: This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment
- b. Bank Branch: This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service
- Ensure you fill your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
EKSU Post UTME Application Guidelines:
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘New Application” and provide the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, as security codes to open that application form which will be sent to applicants phone number/email, after successful upload of evidence of payment as in 1-above
- Applicants are to enter their email addresses as ”USERNAME” and enter the password they already created while setting up their account to login
- Select the 2020/2021 PUTME application. This requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME) and Names(s), as they appear on the JAMB result slips of applicants and uploading evidence of payment in compliance with (1-12) above
- After successful upload of evidence of payment, click proceed (This will require applicants to enter their security code sent to their mobile phone numbers/email to gain access) to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach ‘1’ X ‘1’ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only
- Upload details of your O’Level results obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB
- Candidates awaiting their results should upload them within two weeks of release.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us