EKSU Post UTME Form 2020 – Ekiti State University application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. The form is Compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too. UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University will also give consideration.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise is now available online.
Candidate Eligible for EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form 2020
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000143424/biller.spa.
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for i.e ”POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FEE 2020/2021”
- Select mode of entry e.g UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number
- Fill in the course you are applying for
- Fill in your name on (Payer’s name)
- Fill in your Phone number on (Payer’s Phone)
- Fill in your email address on (Payer Email)
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect
- Please click on the ”I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification
- Click ”Submit”
- Then select you to want to pay e.g
- a. Card: This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment
- b. Bank Branch: This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
- You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service
- Ensure you fill your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
EKSU Post UTME Application Guidelines:
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘New Application” and provide the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, as security codes to open that application form which will be sent to applicants phone number/email, after successful upload of evidence of payment as in 1-above
- Applicants are to enter their email addresses as ”USERNAME” and enter the password they already created while setting up their account to login
- Select the 2020/2021 PUTME application. This requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME) and Names(s), as they appear on the JAMB result slips of applicants and uploading evidence of payment in compliance with (1-12) above
- After successful upload of evidence of payment, click proceed (This will require applicants to enter their security code sent to their mobile phone numbers/email to gain access) to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach ‘1’ X ‘1’ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only
- Upload details of your O’Level results obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB
- Candidates awaiting their results should upload them within two weeks of release.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
EKSU post utme form 2020 closing date is 31st December, 2020.
EKSU PORTAL: www.eksu.edu.ng | Ekiti State University
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829