Elizade University JUPEB Form is out- Insideschool Nigeria wishes to inform the general public that Elizade University (EU), Centre for Foundation Studies, is now selling applications forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of Elizade University (EU) hereby invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme of the Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State. The programme is full-time and runs for one academic session of two (2) semesters.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
About Elizade University JUPEB Programme
The Elizade University JUPEB Programme is one academic session of two (2) semesters and full-time. After successful completion of the programme, candidates will be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission into 200 level of the Degree programme of Elizade University and any other JUPEB affiliated university of their choice in Nigeria.
Elizade University JUPEB Courses.
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
|2||B.Sc Political Science|
|3||Hotel Management and Tourism|
|4||B.Sc. Human Resource Management|
|5||Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication|
|6||B.Sc Business Administration|
|9||B.Sc Banking and Finance|
Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences
|1||B.Sc Cyber Security|
|2||B.N.Sc. Nursing Science|
|3||BMLSc. Medical Laboratory Science|
|5||Environmental Management and Toxicology|
|10||Physics with Electronics|
Faculty of Engineering
|2||B.Eng. (Computer Engineering)|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering)|
Faculty of Humanities
|1||International Relations and Diplomacy|
|3||B.A. (Hons.) Performing Arts|
Faculty of Law
|1||LL.B (Hons) Laws|
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O/Level credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB.
- Students who had just completed their O/L SSCE, those who did not meet the JAMB cut-off mark and those who had delay in securing University admission
How to Apply for Elizade University JUPEB Form.
- Visit the EU website: www.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB and select Apply Now
- Fill application form
- Submit application
- Proceed to payment of application fee
Note: Application is only complete after payment of application fee.
The application fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N10, 500.00) could be paid into any branch of the following Elizade University Bank Accounts:
- Wema Bank: 0122129191
- Polaris Bank: 1771350094
- UBA: 1017098497
- First Bank 2020336983
The original copy of bank teller should be submitted with the application form at the Centre for Foundation Studies Office, Elizade University-Main Campus, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us