You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
This is to inform applicants that Elizade University Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening forms are out. Elizade University cut off mark is 180 for the 2020/2021 Academic year.
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
- Political Science
FACULTY OF LAW
- B. L. Private & Property Law
- B. L. Public & International Law
- B. L Commercial & Industrial Law
- B. L Jurisprudence International Law
Elizade University Post UTME Screening Application Method And Admission Requirements
- Ordinary level Requirements
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at The SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Attempt of UTME
- All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2020/2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB.
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
- University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
- Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2020/2021 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How to apply for Elizade University Post UTME Screening Form 2020
- Prospective students should Apply Online.
- Fill the application form online and kindly pay the application fee of ₦5,500 to complete your application.
- You may opt to generate the transaction ID which you will use to pay at any Nigerian bank, or pay online using a debit card or make a deposit at the bank using any of the account number below.
- Your application will be considered complete once payment is confirmed.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
- First Bank of Nig. Plc 2020336983
- Wema Bank Plc 0122129191
- Ecobank Plc 1222015022
- Diamond Bank Plc 0027201005
- Access Bank Plc 0056174715
- Union Bank of Nig.Plc 0037464122
- United Bank for Africa Plc 1017098497
- Skye Bank Plc 1771350094
- Shield Micro Finance Bank,llara-Mokin 40005454
Account Name: Elizade University
Talk to any of their admission advisers: Want to find out more about your study options? Our staff can help you make the decision that’s right for you. You can call our admission. Phone lines: +234-8101563682, +234-8158355812, +234-7083611621
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us