This is to inform applicants that Elizade University Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening forms are out. Elizade University cut off mark is 180 for the 2020/2021 Academic year.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
- Political Science
FACULTY OF LAW
- B. L. Private & Property Law
- B. L. Public & International Law
- B. L Commercial & Industrial Law
- B. L Jurisprudence International Law
Elizade University Post UTME Screening Application Method And Admission Requirements
- Ordinary level Requirements
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at The SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Attempt of UTME
- All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2020/2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB.
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
- University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
- Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2020/2021 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How to apply for Elizade University Post UTME Screening Form 2020
- Prospective students should Apply Online.
- Fill the application form online and kindly pay the application fee of ₦5,500 to complete your application.
- You may opt to generate the transaction ID which you will use to pay at any Nigerian bank, or pay online using a debit card or make a deposit at the bank using any of the account number below.
- Your application will be considered complete once payment is confirmed.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
- First Bank of Nig. Plc 2020336983
- Wema Bank Plc 0122129191
- Ecobank Plc 1222015022
- Diamond Bank Plc 0027201005
- Access Bank Plc 0056174715
- Union Bank of Nig.Plc 0037464122
- United Bank for Africa Plc 1017098497
- Skye Bank Plc 1771350094
- Shield Micro Finance Bank,llara-Mokin 40005454
Account Name: Elizade University
Talk to any of their admission advisers: Want to find out more about your study options? Our staff can help you make the decision that’s right for you. You can call our admission. Phone lines: +234-8101563682, +234-8158355812, +234-7083611621
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us