Facebook AI Hackathon 2020 – How to Apply : Have you been looking to show your skill as it relates to AI then the opportunity is here. As Facebook is now accepting applications for its 2020 Artificial Intelligence (AI) Hackathon. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Facebook Artificial Intelligence (AI) Hackathon is 24th June 2020.
As you know Facebook is passionate about bringing the world closer together by advancing artificial intelligence – connecting people to what they care about, powering new, meaningful experiences, and advancing the state-of-the-art through open research and accessible tooling.
Whether you’re just getting started, or an experienced pro, they invite you to submit a solution featuring natural language interactions that leverage the Wit.ai platform.
Not only is this a chance to put your skills to the test and preview the refreshed Wit.ai, but you’ll also discover that you don’t need to be an AI/ML developer to build powerful natural language experiences that can solve real problems right away.
In addition, you will connect with a global community of likes minded developers, benefit from educational resources and be in the running to win some awesome cash prizes.
Facebook AI Hackathon 2020 Eligibility.
1. Open only to individuals, organizations, and teams with prior internet access who at the time of entry and throughout the entire 2020 Facebook Online Hackathon Series have a Facebook and Devpost online account in good standing;
2. Are not under any legal or contractual obligation that would prohibit their participation, are not domiciled in Quebec, Canada, the Crimea, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and is not otherwise a person or located in any other country under any trade or economic sanction or on any program or country list designated by the United States Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, or where the laws of the United States or local law prohibits their participation or receipt a prize in any Contest.
3. Individuals may enter any Contest on an Individual basis and/or by joining as part of one or more Team(s) or Organization(s). If acting as a Representative, then by entering that Individual also represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to so act.
At least one 30-minute virtual meeting with a Facebook engineer
Oculus Quest 64GB VR headset (ARV: $399 USD; 1 per individual, 4 max per Org or Team)
Second Place: $2,500 USD
Third Place: $1,500 USD
How to Apply Facebook Artificial Intelligence (AI) Hackathon 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the Facebook AI Hackathon online website to register online
Applicants are required to submit the following:
1. Demo video: Your video (hosted on Facebook Video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku) should be around 2 minutes, include a demo of your working application via a step-by-step visual demo and be available in English. Be sure to explain how Facebook products used enhances the experience of your solution!
2. Access: A way to access your working web or mobile application, chatbot, smart home devices, and your Wit.ai app ID for judging and testing.
3. Complete submission form: All required fields must be completed and submitted on Devpost before the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us