FCE Okene Postgraduate Diploma Form 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of Federal College of Education, Okene, is now selling application forms for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDE) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDE) is designed and approved by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (T.R.C.N) for teachers and prospective teachers without the minimum teaching qualification (Nigeria Certificate in Education), to attain Professional teaching qualification.
The PDE is equivalent to the postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) being run by some Nigeria Universities and qualifies the graduates to study Masters in Education at the University.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Shell Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Fully Funded to Study in UK
- Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2021 for Graduate Students | Up to USD $30,000 Reward
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
FCE Okene Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form Requirements & Duration
FCE Okene PGD Requirements:
The qualifications for admission are:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Degree Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate.
In other words, all those with the above qualifications who are teaching in Colleges of Education, Colleges of Agriculture, Law Schools, Universities, and Ministry/Police Academies etc are eligible for enrolment. Prospective teachers who have the above qualification are also eligible. Ultimately, only those with professional teaching qualifications recognized by TRCN will be eligible for employment as teachers at all levels of education in Nigeria.
FCE Okene PGD Duration:
- The duration of the PDE programme is 6 months.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Postgraduate Diploma Form 2020/2021
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N5000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category, i.e. Diploma Programmes 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the deadline for all applications is on January 31, 2021.
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- Igbinedion University (IUO) Post UTME/DE 2020/2021: Cut Off, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us