Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
1. Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
2. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
3. Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
4. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
5. Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
6. Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
7. Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
8. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
9. Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
The date for the Post-UTME Screening is on Thursday, August 22, 2019.
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall, Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
Time: 10am prompt.
For Enquiries CALL: 08034346412, 08033856448 or 08030916394.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us