Federal College of Education Pankshin admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released on the university portal. See How to check Federal College of Education Pankshin Admission List below.
The authorities of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) has released the list of names of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Federal College of Education Pankshin Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
Watch our video on How to Check your JAMB Admission Status Online 2021.
If you did not watch the video you may want to read on.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
If you are admitted successfully you are advised to do the following:
- Login into your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB admission website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the college website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the college website.
- Visit https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/?page=NjE2MjMxLzc4NDI5NC8zMzYxMjYvNDQ4MTY4LzcyODI3My8=.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
InsideSchool Nigeria congratulate all candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) 2020/2021 admission list.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829